Hello QA Engineer
We are glad you're interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
AS A QA ENGINEER YOU WILL
- Design test cases and scripts
- Develop testing procedures
- Identify, analyze and document problems
- Track defects and determine their priority
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Conduct manual regression testing for different devices and screen resolutions (laptop, external monitor, mobile and tablet devices)
- Develop automated testing scripts and code modules for test automation
- Quickly and accurately performs troubleshooting and repair of existing test scripts
- Install, maintain or use software testing products
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborate with customers to diagnose problems and recommend solutions
- Experience with automated and performance testing tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, Protractor and SoapUI
- Competent usage of test and code management tools (such as Assembla, JIRA, TFS)
- Experience with service level or API level automation testing
- Experience in mobile application testing as well as web platforms
- Strong SQL skills
- Quality control analysis
- Knowledge of various load testing tools
- Monitoring and assessing performance
- Capability to work in an agile environment
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Active learning
- Time management skills
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- In-house therapist
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.