Hello Front End Developer
We are glad you're interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support.Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
AS A FRONT END DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of applications.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- High level of proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to create responsive UIs
- Ability to quickly adopt to new technologies
- Comfortable with Git
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, such as Sass, Less, or other
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Solid knowledge of Build Tools / Task Runners (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Familiarity with TDD (Test driven development) and unit testing
- Experience with React Native, Native script
- Familiarity with server side technologies (Node.js)
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.