We are glad you're interested in becoming a member of our excellent development crew.
Here is what you should know about us:
We enjoy doing what we’re best at; developing customized end to end software solutions, including design implementation and support.Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunication, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over 8 years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel very appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a large role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance with no overtime.
AS A DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- play a key role in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of software systems
- help our business be more efficient and provide better service.
- be responsible for coding individual programs and providing entirely new software resources
- collaborate with teams of Designers, Researchers, other Engineers and Product Managers
- Create, modify and test the code, forms and script that allow computer applications to run
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced
- Revise, repair or expand existing programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements
- Analyze and design databases
- Analyze user needs and suggest or design software solutions
- Write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
- Collaborate with team members to clarify intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Engineering and technology
- English language
- Agile software development methodology
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Active learning
- Judgement and decision making
- Time management
- Deductive reasoning
- Inductive reasoning
- Oral and written comprehension and expression
- Dynamic and knowledge- sharing working environment
- Unique culture where you are highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging projects
- Work-life balance
- Competitive package
- The most stylish office in town
- Remote work
- Team building activities
- In-house 1to1 English coaching
- Specific technology practice groups
- Game room
- Coffee & Snacks
- 50% gym fee covered
- Spark UP: You have an idea? We have the means. Let’s create it together.
- Tinker Box: mandatory professional development time off projects dedicated to your growth
- And much more!
If you are still not sure whether you should apply or if Mistral is a great fit for you, we encourage you to say Hello and come pay us a visit. We would gladly show you around, introduce you to the team, enjoy some coffee, and answer all your questions.